Tuesday, December 15, 2020

CTMH Reindeer Crossing Ornament Card

CTMH Reindeer Crossing Ornament Card

I dug out a retired CTMH stamp of the month and made this beautiful wreath card. I am so pleased with it and it is going to my special friend Lisa. I used the 3D lumber embossing folder on toffee cardstock and then swiped two distress inks on it. The wreath is a detachable wreath ornament. The wreath I fussy cut all the pine leaves and  I made dots using the red stickles and added them to the wreath in bunches of three. I embossed the sentiment in red embossing powder and dove cut the ends. I used a clear glitter pen on the sentiment to give it some sparkle. A silver cord and red ribbon bow completes the wreath. 



To Make This Card I Used:

Stamps: CTMH Reindeer Crossing

Paper: CTMH Daisy White Cardstock, Neenah #110 Solar Crest White and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Inks: CTMH Evergreen Exclusive Ink and Tea Dye and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks

Accessories: Spectrum Noir Brown Tri Blend Marker, Stamps of Life Stitched Circle Die, Cleverbrand White Fun Foam, Versamark Embossing Pad, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, 
Ranger Christmas Red Glitter Glue, BTNOW Silver Metallic Cord, Long Teng Red Satin Ribbon and Scrapbook 1/4" Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment