Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Kitchen Sink Palm Tree Christmas Card

Kitchen Sink Palm Tree Christmas Card

I am About done with Christmas cards for this year. I have had multiple health setbacks so Itie very easily. This card was made for my daughter and her husband. They live in Jupiter and are always going out on their boat so I wanted to make a beachy Christmas Card. I love the palm tree stamp because it is so realistic looking. 



To make  this card I used:

Stamps: Kitchen Sink Multilayer Palm Tree, Papertrey Summer Fence Line and CTMH Beachy Little Christmas

Paper: CTMH Daisy White Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth White Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Almond and Bluebird Exclusive Ink, HA Splash and Blue Hawaii Reactive Ink and Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo

Accessories: MFT Ocean Wave Dies, CTMH Clear Glimmer Brush and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Loving this fun beach scene with your wonderful palm trees!! I just returned home from our annual week at the beach and I miss it already!!

    ReplyDelete