Wednesday, December 23, 2020

CTMH Warmest Wishes & Mason Jar Bouquet Christmas Card

CTMH Warmest Wishes & Mason Jar Bouquet Christmas Card 

I wanted to try and make an Art Deco mason jar Christmas card. I did not want to use the snow globe stamp & die. I first die cut the mason jar three times to have a sturdy base for the jar. I used a blending brush to add a hint of blue color. I stamped the palm tree and flamingo and fussy cut them. Next I embossed the base stamp of the Warmest Wishes snow globe in silver embossing powder. I had to trim the base to fit the mason jar opening. I spattered a clear and silver glitter brush to make faux snow on the jar. To add more glitz I added small snowflakes. To finish the card I used a small dot embossing folder and added two silver shimmer trim. 


To make this card:

Stamps CTMH Warmest Wishes & Mason Jar Bouquet

Paper: CTMH Daisy White Cardstock, Neenah #110 Solar Crest Whiter Cardstock and CTMH Holly Jolly Paper

Ink: CTMH Glacier, Pixie, Green Apple, and Toffee Exclusive Ink

Accessories: Sizzix Tiny Dot Embossing Folder, Versamark Embossing Pad, Clear and Silver Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush Marker,  Ranger Silver Embossing Powder, CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim, HA Winter Forest Sequins, Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape and Scrapbook Adhesive 3 D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment