Sunday, December 6, 2020

Hero Arts Beach Heroscape Card

 Hero Arts Beach Heroscape Card

I made this card for my hubby for our 30th anniversary. It is hard to believe that it was so long ago. My dear hubby is the best. I love Hero Arts color layering stamps using Hero Arts Inks. They make stamping easy to stamp a solid image stamp as the ink is thicker and clings to the stamp without beading up.


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Beach Heroscape, Color Layering Sea & Sky and CTMH Say It in Style

Paper: CTMH Toffee and Glacier Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock

Ink: CTMH Glacier Exclusive Ink, Hero Arts Slash and Blue Hawaii Reactive Inks and Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Accessories: Versamark Embossing Pad, Hero Arts Sand Embossing Powder and Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment