Monday, December 14, 2020

Hero Arts October 2020 Kit Card

Hero Arts October 2020 Kit Card 

I made this card for my grandchildren and I have another one one half done. I ran into a glitter mess because I did not heat the embossing powder all the way. I made a circle mask using Making Magic and used the blending brushes for the background. I also used Reactive Sea Salt around the moon. The background was sprayed with a mister bottle and Clear Glitter Pen. I cased this card from Mindy Eggen because it is a beautiful card layout. Here is the link:

https://mindyeggendesign.com/2020/10/05/video-hero-arts-my-monthly-hero-october-2020-card-kit/


To make this card I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts October 2020 Kit

Paper: CTMH Daisy White and Neenah #110 Solar Crest White Cardstock

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink, Brushed Corduroy,  Hero Arts Lemon Drop. Moss and Reactive Sea Salt

Accessories: CTMH Basic Circle Die, Hero Arts Oval Infinity Die, Versamark Embossing Pad, Hero Arts White Sparkle Embossing Powder, Wow Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder, Gina K Masking Magic, Unimeix Ink Blending Brushes, Clear Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Brush Marker and Distress Sprayer Vaporisateur



No comments:

Post a Comment