Sunday, December 20, 2020

HA Florals Nasturtium & New Day Butterflies Card

HA Florals Nasturtium & New Day Butterflies Card

I made this card for my dear granddaughter. I embossed the Circle Pattern Bold Print with clear sparkle embossing powder. The flowers were double stamped so I could fussy cut after coloring with markers and add on top of flowers. I stamped three butterflies to flit around the flowers and used foam tape to elevate them. I hope she likes this flowery butterfly card.



To make this card I used:

Stamps: HA Florals Nasturtium, New Day Butterflies & Circle Pattern Bold Print and CTMH Birthday Greetings

Paper: CTMH Carolina Cardstock and Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, Versamark Embossing Pad, WOW Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder, Scotch 1/2 in. Double Sided Tape and Scotch 1/4 in. Double Sided Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment