Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hero Arts Oct & Nov Kit Ornament

Hero Arts Oct & Nov Kit Ornament

Here is the fourth ornament for my grandchildren and mother-in-law. I have made 3 of each of the four ornaments. This ornament I decided to have a poinsettia flower on it. I added Clear glitter pen and sparkle in the center.

To make this ornament I used:

Stamps: Hero Arts Oct & Nov Monthly Kit

Paper: Neenah #110 Solar Crest White Cardstock, Darice Glittersilk Paper and Creations Gold Foil

Ink: CTMH Evergreen Exclusive Ink and Hero Arts Mid-tone Royal Red Ink

Accessories: CTMH Circle Thin Cut, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, CTMH Clear Sparkles, BTNOW Metallic Gold Cord and Scotch 1/2in. Double Sided Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Loving all your sweet holiday tags!! Looks like you will be ready for wrapping those Christmas gifts!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete