Friday, October 29, 2021

Gina K Sparkling Snowflakes Card

Gina K Sparkling Snowflakes Card

After choosing my sentiment I made a blizzard of the snowflakes. I first stamped my snowflakes with Black Onyx ink. I then copied it using my laser printer. Laser printers use toner which when heated in a laminator it melts and the foil will stick to it. I used Gina K Sparkling Silver Foil and ran it through the laminating machine. I fussy cut all the snowflakes and glued the on the out side edge of the first mat. I cut off all the snowflake parts that hung over the edge.  I used Master Layouts 8 Dies to make the 5 x 7card.





To make this card I used:

Stamps: Gina K Sparkling Snowflakes

Paper: Neenah #110 Classic Crest Solar White, Gina K Ocean Mist and Tranquil Teal

Ink: Gina K Turquoise Sea and Black Onyx

Accessories: Gina Master Layouts 8 Dies, Sizzix Big Shot, Mini Misti, Gina K Sparkling Silver Foil, Brother Laser Printer, Royal Sovereign Laminator, CTMH Winter Frost Sequins and Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment